With $200 to his name, a suitcase, one corduroy suit and two ties, he started in business with the stark realization that retreat wasn’t an option; there was only one way – Always Forward! His purpose, energy and conviction fueled his meteoric sales success as he “found a way and made a way” to become the top sales person in two Fortune 500 companies.
He has delivered keynote speeches for companies across the United States, including the “National Annual Meeting of Boy Scouts of America”. Today, companies throughout the United States seek him out to benefit from his progressive leadership and sales approach. Practical, philosophical and driven by purpose, Bill is a dynamic, extremely high-energy speaker. His statement “life is a participatory sport” represents his “take intelligent risks and earn the reward” level of engagement.
As the founder of Think Next, Act Now!, Bill continues to develop a platform for learning through his talks, books, and media outlets. He is also the founder, CEO and President of The Wooditch Group, a privately held risk management and insurance services firm he established in 1993.
ADOPTING AN ALWAYS FORWARD! MINDSET
What we think and what we do in the moments, hours, days, or decades will determine whether our life is enriched or impoverished. The voice that seeks excellence echoes the tone of possibility; it is steadfast in the face of risk and humble in the accumulation of reward. If you are determined to make a change in your life—this talk will serve as both your essential toolkit and indispensable guide.
You will learn how to apply these secrets to “Find a Way or Make a Way” on your Quest for Success:
- Challenge #1 – Make the Commitment to Face Your Fear
- Challenge #2 – Always Forward: The Way through Fear
- Secret #1 Activity Rules Success
- Secret #2 Think and Do
- Secret #3 Time Waits for No One
- Secret #4 Find a Way or Make a Way
- Secret #5 The Rule of 33-1/3 Percent
- Secret #6 Walk Away Power
- Secret #7 You Can’t Do Good Business Sitting on Your Ass
- Mindset #1 Play it Forward
- Mindset #2 The Mindset of a Game-Changer – Maintain Your Strength of Purpose
YOU ARE THE CEO OF YOUR LIFE!
YOU are the CEO of your life. If you’re not happy with your performance, it’s time to call a board meeting!
The time is now to express, create and change your life. When you take the steps to change your life, you will change the lives of others. Don’t fear to begin, but rather fear the future regret of failing to embark.
Life supports forward motion, and “Always Forward!” provides the light, the path, and your map to a better future. Choose to become what you are meant to be!
Build your value through learning. Every day provides an opportunity to learn something you can apply to maintain your status as CEO of your life.
Writers fear leaving the better book in their heads. Will your best possible life fill the pages of the book you author every day? Every day, you are writing the story of your life. You’re in charge!
Author your story. It takes guts, belief, audacity, self-confidence, and the willingness to do so. From your present, influence your future, create your destiny, and become the CEO of your life.
- Become a rebel for your own cause by first learning what that cause is, and then align its execution with the ways and methods that provide for the betterment of others.
- Learn how to develop the “3 Cs” that influence people. Competent confidence is contagious. Become confident and competent – learn to relay your message with conviction. People are moved by people who have conviction, competence and confidence.
- Mastery demands absorption. What is the one thing we must master in life to become successful? We must become absorbed and consumed by the demands, nuances and challenges of business and life. Are you prepared to make the sacrifices that mastery demands?
- Learn the value of practice and how it improves your craft by building confident competence. We must deploy diligently what we practice with dedication. Practice is more than periodic exercise – it is the habitual discipline to improve.
- Learn how to get out ahead of the pack. Design change and lead the charge. For those of you who are progressive, bring bandages – because the cutting edge is the bleeding edge. Are you ready to earn the reward by taking the risk? Are you willing to generate creative thought and take the necessary action to realize productive achievement?
THE DIFFERENCE-MAKER IN LIFE
The ability to generate willpower is the difference-maker between those who “Think and Do” and those who won’t and don’t. Willpower can grow stronger, just as the muscles of the body do when they are used regularly and pushed beyond the zone of comfort. This talk will reveal the methods and the habits you can use to extend your willpower.
- We will learn what diminishes willpower and learn a step by step process to avoid these activities and patterns of depletion.
- Nutrition is paramount. Optimal performance draws its fuel from our nutrition. Quality, quantity and timing of nutritional intake will replenish your willpower – I will show you how to replenish your willpower by teaching you what foods to eat and what time to eat them to optimize performance.
- Learn what you can and can’t control. We’ll explore ways to adjust your mindset accordingly. By doing so, you will learn methods to alleviate the needless stress that evaporates willpower.
- I will challenge you to embrace the freedom to make your own decisions – I will teach you how to make better choices through willpower, discipline and habit.
- Overcoming adversity with resilience is a habit. Learn how to extend your result line every day – I will provide you with the tools that you can use to push and pull yourself forward every day.
- Your physical energy must cash the checks that your mind writes – learn to use your willpower to break the barrier and extend beyond the threshold of pain and exhaustion. It’s the “one more call”, the next meeting that wins the hour, the day, the month and the year.
THE SEX OF SALES
“The Sex of Sales” marries the person to the process and the process positions you for “next” from the first contact to the cashed check. This talk is for those who have felt or are compelled to feel the adrenaline rush that comes from engagement in the art of sales. Sales is a process of engagement that flows from the personal feel of human connection, not the canned script or glossy page of a brochure.
This talk is infused with the passion that exists on the raw edge of engagement. This talk is for those who dare to be authentic – who are aware that getting to “next” is crucial if we are to have sustainable success. Success is won or lost in the human realm. We must get to “next” in the process of life. This is beyond the confines of business, beyond the next meeting, the next call, the next proposal, and the next renewal – thinking next and acting now is the way forward in life!
- You will learn how to apply the proprietary QUALIFY™ process. It is a proven, effective game-changer that separates the winners from 2nd place. The unwillingness or inability to differentiate opportunity from conversation is one of the biggest time and money expenditures in sales today.
- You will learn the words, phrases, gestures and behaviors that position, posture and place you in command of the sales courtship. Do you know what is happening in the milliseconds of a first impression? Is there a way to overcome that initial impression? We’ll find out in this enlightening and engaging talk!
- What is the romance, the dance, the candles and the moonlight in the business arena? Your buyer wants to be seduced, your buyer wants romance. They may not want it from you but they do want to dance, they do want the candles, or they just want it the way they want it. Most of the time they want to be seduced, they want to know they are important and different. They want to feel unique and special. This is the “Sex of Sales”.
- Seduction is a process. The process of enrolling a prospect to a client is a process. This process outlines the steps that breed familiarity – learn how to take these steps to ask the questions and listen to the answers in order to apply for intended result.
Motivation has a goal line attached to it. Everybody gets comfortable at some point. This talk is designed for the 10% who are the builders, the achievers, the climbers, those that may be on a plateau and may be looking for a breakthrough. The 10% are inspired. They are the ones that are dangerous to the uninspired. They’re the ones that make the difference. For the inspired, there is no finish line; there is just flow, process, and total immersion into art or craft. It comes from that deep purpose, the passionate pursuit.
Are you in the 10%? Then this talk is tailored for you!
- We will go inside the mindset of a game-changer. We will learn the 4 Secrets that separate the 10% from the rest of the pack.
- What is the one characteristic that the 10% share? Find out how you can use this characteristic for your benefit. Its power is a force-multiplier.
- Learn the capital of a game-changer. What is it that drives them forward? Do you have what it takes to become one?
- Learn how to develop the muscle of discipline – you’ll need it when the going gets tough and it’s time for you to get going – “Always Forward!” Discipline begins in the recesses of the mind; we will discover how to compel the body to follow its dictates.
- Who do the 10% seek out as mentors? What is common about their approach, but distinctive when it comes to their result?
- How do you keep the entrepreneurs you create?
THE FOUR PILLARS
Your personal platform is supported by Four Pillars of Energy™ – the intellectual (your knowledge, thoughts and mindset; the engines that drive), the spiritual (where your purpose emanates; where your “why” is found, the overarching belief in something bigger than you), the emotional (the fuel for your purpose; the lived extension of your empathy), and the physical (the vessel that imports and exports the concepts that allow you to physically feel and live life to the fullest).
This is a passionate and dynamic engagement with the audience that brings the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual pillars to life. This talk will unveil the power of each pillar. You bring this power with you to each and every engagement in the subset of life that is business. Remain aware, choose to be fully immersed, dare to risk, and earn the reward!
- You will learn how to develop each pillar. This is where the quality and depth of a relationship is established – it is where the attraction becomes the bond, and the bond develops the chemistry that creates the magic of connection.
- Your body is your vessel, the physical power-plant that must have the energy to cash the checks that your mind writes. Discover the basic nutritional tips and prepare to be challenged to exert yourself through exercise in order to construct your physical power-plant.
- Jealousy erodes your spirit – learn how to control this emotion – a negative force in life. It is a toxin that we can expunge from our lives if we understand, find the willpower, and maintain the understanding that our best life is not lived in a state of envy, jealousy, or comparison to others.
- Learn how to make your mind hold the anchor of logic to your platform of emotional connection. Logic persuades, emotion moves; learn how to use both to win hearts and influence minds.